Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sunshine!

Angie from VA received some sunshine to brighten her snowed-under, flu-bitten (is that a fitting image) family and she is sharing it with me! I am so honored by the award and her kind words.

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world.


  Below are the rules for accepting these awards:
  1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
  2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
  3. Link the nominees within your post.
  4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.
When I read the rules, I hesitated to even accept the award, I don't feel that I can keep numbers 2 - 4. I just don't have that many bloggy friends and two that I would have picked were already awarded.
Let me say that I look at my blog list daily and any new post brightens my day. So consider yourself awarded!
There is also Sara's Project 365 crowd, as I have opportunity throughout the week to visit the photo reviews, each one is a happy glimpse into a loving home and that warms my heart like sunshine. Come to think of it, that group is twice 12 by now!

And, BTW, Angie is having a giveaway the 22nd of this month to celebrate her first blogoversary!

Share the sunshine!

5 comments:

  1. Rita,

    Thanks for sharing the sunshine!

    We're all fairing better around here and looking forward to the next batch of snow coming in overnight and into tomorrow. My girls keep saying, "This is the biggest snow we'll probably ever see in our lives!" Let's hope so.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you...any new post in my reader brightens my day!! I am so thankful for all my blogging friends!!!

    I am anxiously awaiting my butter bell!!! hopefully this ice we are having won't delay it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!