Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nineteen years!

That's how long I have been a grandmother!
On October 5th, Kayla turned nineteen, or as they say in Spanish, she fulfilled or completed that many years, so she has them. Tiene diecinueve años.
Around that time my computer died making it more difficult, if not impossible, to post the "Kayla and hats"-blog. She tries on every hat she comes across, and makes them look good! I've been saving the hat photos for this occasion. Let's see how many I've collected.






  








So it's no wonder she chose a Mexican restaurant for her family birthday dinner.


 However, she was not prepared for the surprise!


 She is such a good sport!
¡Feliz cumpleaños, Kayla!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... what a surprise... love that last picture :-)

    And you are right... she makes all the hats look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! Loved all the photos of Kayla in Hats (how's that for the name of a kid's book?). I hope whatever they pushed in her face tasted good :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!