Thursday, June 24, 2021

Summer's Eve

Karin has so many flowers that she made two Sunday bouquets. Do you have a preference?
I always liked calla lilies because they were abundant in Argentina, but had only ever seen white ones.



I continue to go for a walk most days.
 Monday, I was taking this picture from the bridge when Michael drove by on his way to work at Stephan's.



This is what the house looked like as I drove in that evening for the weekly dinner.



Tuesdays, my friend Jane and I walk for an hour. The daisies were everywhere.


I accomplished some bigger cleaning projects this week. One was the deck. We enjoyed a couple meals outdoors in the beautiful weather.


Michael stayed home most of the week and began tackling the big project of repainting the house.


Wednesday, I picked up Rebecca from the library. She wanted to visit Kalani, so we dropped by briefly. Later we painted rocks and went out in the neighborhood to distribute or hide them.

Thursday was like a date-day. Michael and I hiked the Taylor U cross country track, went for a swim in Dove's Crossing pool (Stephan and Karen's), did some shopping and ate dinner at Applebee's.


Saturday, my brother Alan and I flew for a weekend visit to a very special relative. 
Can you guess from where we took off and where we went?


Much more to tell about our wonderful time.
Now, I must publish this, last week's report, before it's time for another one!


2 comments:

  1. Hmm - the only relatives of yours that I know are Kim & Ivan, & that doesn't look very Las Vega-ish, so I'm stumped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Rita. We had to drive right by you dear folks a couple days ago. I was going to text you but
    not sure I did. Just to let you know that we 'waved.' We know you are involved helping Stephen now with the
    house and we look forward to seeing you before the summer is over. You are always welcome here at the lake.

    I'm also stumped not sure where you left from or where you went?? Look forward to next entry.

    '

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!