The accident happened around 9 a.m., June 10.
Mike had been raku firing and was back in the house. Later when he heard crackling noises, he looked in the garage. There was a fire started which could have been put out, but the the fire extinguisher pin would not budge. In no time the fire spread.
Three or four fire departments responded and did good work. I think someone counted up to 75 firefighters.
The house is a total loss, but we've already rescued some important items, such as the blue prints. We plan to rebuild.
The news spread almost as fast as the fire. Love, prayers and provision are pouring in. We feel God's presence. THANK YOU ALL.
Mike was sent to ER for burns on hands and arm. The doctor was more concerned about possible smoke inhalation, so he was admitted overnight for observation. We hope to leave the hospital today and set to work.