Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Fun?

Happy Hallooween?



We're still in Pocatello. We left 15 minutes ago and the car started acting up again, stalled twice before we were downhill. So we came back up and installed ourselves back in the Koch home to wait for the car repair shop to open again. It is 7:15 a.m. We have time to kill. Why not blog?

I had wanted to show you this fun Halloween display in this neighborhood. The difference today is that everything is covered with frost or a light coat of snow.

The original plan was to swing through Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons today and tomorrow maybe, now that we are this close, and then leisurely make our way home.

Now we wait and see. Let you know sometime what happened.
Meanwhile, have fun, enjoy the weekend, no matter where you are or what you do.

3 comments:

  1. It's great that you have the flexibility to wait, and you don't have to rush home. I look forward to retirement. Or self-employment. Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some people really go all out with the decorations! We don't even do that for Christmas.

    Good that the car acted up right away rather than an hour or so down the road. Like I said on facebook, I think it wants to retire right along with y'all :-)

    Enjoy your extended stay!

    P.S. Not sure if I mentioned I do like your new banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have a very good friend from Pocatello! Very cool that you were with OM and know about YWAM. I think it's a great organization. Thanks for your encouragement! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!